Are you looking for a job in one of Ullapool's most popular bars and restaurants? Browse our job vacancies and apply to join our dynamic team at The Seaforth. If there is nothing currently available below, please get in touch and submit your CV nonetheless. The Seaforth has sister hotels looking for a wide range of positions in different locations across Scotland and we are always on the lookout for talented people.
We are looking for an experienced Sous Chef to join our busy, popular kitchen in the heart of Ullapool.
Please send your CV and references to email@example.com
Front of house
We are on the look out for a experienced and responsible front of house to join our amazing venue.
The Front of House Manager will be responsible for:
- Day-to-day operation and management of our main restaurant
- Supervising front of house staff and for reporting to Deputy Manager
- Manage a team of front of house staff including scheduling, training, and general supervision
- Oversee all opening and closing duties of the business are completed correctly and that cleanliness and maintenance are maintained
- Responsible for reconciling Tills at end of shift, and the correct operation of the POS systems and keeping it updated
- Inventory and maintenance of par levels for front of house items and anything else used within the restaurant
- Providing excellent customer service to guests and excellent leadership to employees, promoting our company-wide service criteria, encouraging online feedback
- Enforce and monitor all health, safety, and sanitation standards in their area
- Handle guest complaints according to provided guidelines
- Responsible for quality assurance of products leaving the kitchen, working alongside our Head-Chef
Personal skills include:
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- Organised and capable of multi-tasking with attention to detail
- Knowledge of Microsoft applications including word and excel, Google Sheets and Docs
- High standards of personal hygiene and personal appearances
- Ability to be on feet for several hours at a time
Free, onsite accommodation is available.
Get in touch by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org